Signing up for the myFITBODYbiz website solution does not make you a Beachbody Coach. You must enroll to become a Coach through Beachbody, and pay any additional fees associated with their service.
myFITBODYbiz is not affiliated or endorsed by Beachbody. myFITBODYbiz an independent 3rd party website design and hosting provider. Neither Beachbody nor myFITBODYbiz guarantees any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence and skill. Each coach is solely responsible for submitting their website to the Team Beachbody Compliance department for approval. myFITBODYbiz cannot and will not be held responsible for Beachbody website compliancy violations.
BY JOINING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS:
- This is a binding agreement (the “Agreement”). By using the site at www.myFITBODYbiz.com (the “Site”) or any materials or services provided in connection with the Site (the “Service”), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by myFITBODYbiz. (“Company”) from time to time in its sole discretion.
- YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- You agree to pay, and authorize automatic recurring billing of, the membership fee with your credit card, or other payment methods, until subsequently cancelled. You understand and agree that each automatic recurring billing of the membership fee is not refundable and will not be prorated. You authorize Company to initiate debit entries from the account provided and for the membership fee, as well as any other purchases made on the Site.
- We want you to feel comfortable about doing business with myFITBODYbiz. Due to the nature of the myFITBODYbiz business and the accessibility of our products and services immediately upon purchase, there is a strict 5-day return policy, which begins on the date of purchase. Therefore, we will not accept return requests after 5-days of doing business. myFITBODYbiz is committed to providing each customer with exceptional service. Should you have a request for a refund, or any other customer support related question, please Contact Us.
- Company reserves the right to change the membership fee from time to time.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. myFITBODYbiz cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the myFITBODYbiz service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your myFITBODYbiz account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of myFITBODYbiz will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, or implied. myFITBODYbiz does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- myFITBODYbiz does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- myFITBODYbiz does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through theService will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that myFITBODYbiz shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall myFITBODYbiz or our 3rd party plugin, hosting or themes suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, myFITBODYbiz partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree to pay automatic recurring monthly fees for this service, which can be canceled at anytime. If payment fails and is unable to be obtained, we reserve the right to cancel your service at anytime without notice. myFITBODYbiz or our 3rd party hosting providers shall not be liable for loss of content or data due to cancellation
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by myFITBODYbiz.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any myFITBODYbiz customer, myFITBODYbiz employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the myFITBODYbiz service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your myFITBODYbiz store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and content you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow myFITBODYbiz to display and store them and you agree that myFITBODYbiz can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- myFITBODYbiz is not responsible for loss of data, text, images or any website content due to failure or errors from 3rd party services. This includes WordPress, plugin providers, hosting providers, domain services, or any other 3rd party resources.
- myFITBODYbiz is not responsible for the content, graphics, photos, or images you upload to your website. You are required to purchase the rights to use any stock or copyright protected photos or graphics. Images found through an internet search are not FREE. myFITBODYbiz, it’s owners, or employees cannot, and will not, be held liable for any copyright infringement claims placed on your website.
- The failure of myFITBODYbiz to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and myFITBODYbiz and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and myFITBODYbiz (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- myFITBODYbiz does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.